One of the most popular Discord bots that is linked to features concerning money or economy is the UnbelievaBoat. UnbelievaBoat is not all about that however. Users also come across other items available in the bot, including casino games. These additional features refer to the likes of moderation commands, reminders, and fun commands linked to games among others.
The long-time users of UnbelievaBoat have often said how incredibly good UnbelievaBoat is. This is especially true in case of a custom economy as it’s really easy to set up. They also compare UnbelievaBoat Discord bot to its counterparts such as Groovy Bot and Dank Memers and yet favour the former.
UnbelievaBoat Discord Bot
UnbelievaBoat is equipped with an API that allows the user to copy the leader boards into their own bot from a server. Following this, one can even stop using UnbelievaBoat. However, this does not mean that UnbelievaBoat is meant for economy management only. Even with reference to mini games and moderation roles, UnbelievaBoat Discord bot has presented a top quality.
It offers a unique combination of economic system with the games and moderation roles that provide a likewise experience. As of today, UnbelievaBoat has close to a 1 million and counting servers. This is further evidence of its popularity.
In addition to that, UnbelievaBoat is totally free of cost. At the same time, if the user is generous enough, they can support the Discord community via donations. For donating a certain amount, the users are privy to some perks. These include additional features that you have access to apart from the regular features.
- The first donation plan, known as the Premium Plan, requires the user to donate $9.99. This is a one-time purchase that provides lifetime access to all perks.
- The second donation plan, known as Super Donator, requires the user to donate $14.99. This is also a singular purchase like the previous one.
- Finally, the third donation plan allows donating any amount that falls between $2.99 and $99.99.
If you’re really serious about UnbelievaBoat Discord bot, you can donate to access those additional perks. But know this that, even without the perks, you can still use the numerous useful features and fun commands that come with UnbelievaBoat.
How to add UnbelievaBoat to Discord Server
This is a rather simple process and only a few clicks will suffice. The steps to follow are listed below:
Step 1: Open the website of UnbelievaBoat. There are two ways of doing so. You can either google UnbelievaBoat Discord bot or directly go to the website.
Step 2: Once you have opened the page, click on an option saying “Invite to Discord”. You will be redirected to Discord and where you will be required to provide your Login details.
Step 3: Once you have logged in, you will be required to provide some standard permissions. This includes authorizing access to your account. To continue the process, press ‘Yes’. Given that the number of features of UnbelievaBoat is huge, you will have to authorize more than once. Always remember to review the permissions before you authorize.
Step 4: After clicking on authorize, you will be able to add UnbelievaBoat to the server. Once this is done, you will receive a message in the general chat-room. The message will notify that UnbelievaBoat has been added to the server.
Step 5: Now that you have granted authorization, UnbelievaBoat will get full access to your Discord account. You will then be redirected to the website in order to view the UnbelievaBoat dashboard.
Step 6: To view the dashboard, click on the option that says ‘View your Dashboard’. All the currencies that you have created will be displayed on the dashboard. Additionally, the income you have received from the currency will also be on display on the dashboard.
The overview tab of UnbelievaBoat provides you access to all the audit logs. You can also view their activity using UnbelievaBoat. For example, the economy section helps you create currency followed by setting the bank balance of the members who have just joined the server you’re a part of.
Similarly, the general section allows you to set the prefix of the UnbelievaBoat as you like. Other features include enabling/ disabling and setting a welcome/ goodbye message for users who are joining/ leaving your server respectively.
List of UnbelievaBoat commands
The official website of UnbelievaBoat provides a full list of commands along with their description and how to use them.
- Just type ‘!help’ in the chat and you can view all commands.
- Type ‘!help modules’, to view the modules associated with UnbelievaBoat.
Most of the UnbelievaBoat bot commands are grouped under various categories. This includes Economy, Income, Games, and Moderation to name a few. The commands under each list are as follows:
- Economy: set-currency, set-start-balance, maximum-balance, money-audit-log, remove-money, remove-money-role
- Income: role-income, set-cooldown, add-fail-reply, list-custom-replies, default-replies, set-fine-amount, chat-money-amount
- Games: set-bet-limit, set-blackjack-decks, slot-machine-symbol, cock-fight-win-chance
- Moderation: deleted-message-log, edited-message-log, message-log-ignore, mod-log, mod-role, muted-role
How to remove UnbelievaBoat from Discord server
There are two ways in which UnbelievaBoat can be removed from the server, temporarily and permanently.
To remove UnbelievaBoat temporarily,
- Right-click on the icon of UnbelievaBoat, situated to your right on the sidebar.
- You will find the option that reads ‘Kick UnbelievaBoat’.
- Click on it to remove UnbelievaBoat temporarily from your server.
To remove UnbelievaBoat permanently, so that UnbelievaBoat cannot be added back to your server again, follow the previous method.
- Upon right-clicking the icon of UnbelievaBoat, select the option that reads Ban UnbelievaBoat.
- UnbelievaBoat will be removed permanently.
How to Fix UnbelievaBoat not responding Error
There are moments when UnbelievaBoat might not function the way it’s supposed to. It might not respond or probably be offline.
The users complain that UnbelievaBoat Discord bot is not working. The primary reason behind this problem is usually a complete outage of the server.
Other reasons behind the UnbelievaBoat not responding to the commands are as follows:
- One of the primary reasons for UnbelievaBoat to not function properly is that it has not been granted the required permissions. UnbelievaBoat requires permission from View Channel, Send Messages, and Embed Links in order to function.
- Additionally, it needs permission in the above order so that it can read messages and respond to them properly.
- The default prefix of UnbelievaBoat, that is ‘!’ must remain the same. You can change the prefix as per your liking with the help of the dashboard. You can also mention UnbelievaBoat in a chat and follow it up with a command in order to execute it.
- The UnbelievaBoat command that you wish to execute must be enabled on your channel as well as server. To enable the command in your server, use the ‘enable’. To enable the command in your channel, use ‘channel-override’.
- Apply the right syntax as that will help in proper execution of the command.
- To check the syntax of the command, use the ‘help’ command.
Suppose the UnbelievaBoat doesn’t respond even after the above steps have been applied. In that case, you need to check whether or not UnbelievaBoat is available on your server. The bot must be added successfully.
In case it doesn’t show up, it is probably due to the unavailability of required permissions. This includes the ones that were previously discussed. In order to grant them access, you can open the Settings options and follow the required steps.
Now you know how to add or remove UnbelievaBoat to your Discord server and also how to use it using the proper commands. Obviously, you don’t need to remember all the important UnbelievaBoat commands. You can get the list of UnbelievaBoat commands using the help option anytime.