iPhone stuck on the Apple logo is upsetting! How can you solve this problem and make sure your iPhone runs buttery smooth like it always does? Well, we have just the right guide for you! We will show how solutions like Tenorshare ReiBoot and others can help you get your iPhone working in no time! So, stay with us till the very end. Let’s get started!
Why is my iPhone stuck on the Apple logo?
Alright. Before we share the different ways you can solve the problem of iPhones only showing the Apple logo, let’s figure out the different reasons why it’s stuck on the logo in the first place. The following situations might have made your iPhone stuck on the white Apple Logo.
- iPhone stuck on the Apple logo screen after jailbreak.
Jailbreak comes with risks. You iPhone only shows Apple logo might be because you jailbroke your iPhone recently.
- The recent iOS 15 updates might have caused an issue.
The recent iOS 15 is the talk of the town and might be a solid reason for the issues in your iPhone. Check out the iOS system problems to resolve the issue.
- Stuck on the Apple logo after an iTunes restore
Were you restoring your iPhone when this happened? Sometimes even a weak internet connection might break your iPhone when you put it on restore.
- An internal hardware glitch might stop the iPhone from booting.
Oh, this is one of the most common issues. Although newer iPhones are built to last long, accidental drops or liquid spillage might have triggered the issue.
- Experience a corrupted data transfer
Were you transferring files onto your iPhone when this happened? Well, a corrupt data transfer is also a common reason why an iPhone gets stuck on the Apple logo.
How to fix my iPhone stuck on the Apple logo?
Now that you are well acquainted with the reasons your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo, let’s focus our energy on solving the issue. Check out these working methods to get started!
Method 1: Force iPhone restart (simplest method)
You know the drill. Just force your iPhone to restart using the buttons available on the handset. We usually recommend customers do this if their iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo. It’s because iOS usually fixes itself over a reboot. Thankfully, restarting an iPhone isn’t complicated. Here’s how you can do it:
For iPhone 8 or later, just press and release the Volume Up button and do the same with the Volume Down button. Next, press and hold the Side button till the iPhone restarts or shows the Apple logo.
For iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, all you need to do is press and hold the Side button and Volume Down button at the same time until the Apple logo appears.
For iPhone 6s or earlier, you can press and hold the Home and the Side buttons until you see the Apple logo.
Method 2: Fix My iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo With Tenorshare ReiBoot (Without Data Loss )
We love this method mainly because customers also do! No, we are not trying to sell something to you. We just want your iPhone to get back up running! If the iPhone force restart failed to deliver, you can always use Tenorshare ReiBoot for Win or Mac.
It’s a user-verified professional tool that has helped customers solve 150+ iOS system-related issues. iPhones frozen on the Apple logo can come back to life with just a few clicks!
Okay, so how will Tenorshare ReiBoot work? Here are the five steps involved:
- Download and install Tenorshare ReiBoot on the official website. Run Tenorshare ReiBoot on your Win or Mac device. Connect the iPhone with the computer. Once you do that, click on the big green ‘Start’ button.
- The interface will ask you whether you want ‘Standard Repair’ for your iPhone or ‘Deep Repair.’ Since the issue isn’t a big one, we suggest you go with ‘Standard Repair.’ You can always go for ‘Deep Repair’ if the Standard one doesn’t work.
- You will be prompted to download a firmware package. Click on the ‘Download’ button.
- Once you are done downloading the firmware package, the interface will prompt you to let Standard Repair do its thing. It will show you the iPhone model name with a big blue ‘Start Standard Repair’ button. Click on it and see what happens!
- Wait for a few minutes as Tenorshare ReiBoot fixes your iPhone successfully. It generally doesn’t take long to fix an iPhone stuck on the Apple logo. Once the interface shows ‘Standard Repair Completed’, follow the on-screen instructions on your iPhone.
Method 3: Restore iPhone using iTunes (Risking losing data)
iTunes is also a handy tool to fix an iPhone stuck on the Apple logo for hours. But, there’s a catch. There is a high data loss risk involved. So, we suggest you take time out to create a backup first.
- Put your phone into Recovery Mode. Use the Tenorshare ReiBoot Free iPhone Recovery tool to enter recovery mode. It works for all iPhone devices.
- Once you are in the Recovery Mode, open iTunes and wait for it to inform you that your iPhone needs to be restored and updated. Just click on ‘Restore.’
- Another pop-up window will emerge asking you to ‘Restore and Update’ your iPhone stuck on the Apple logo. Click on ‘Restore and Update.’
Method 4: Restore iPhone From DFU Mode
Device Firmware Update mode or DFU mode is also helpful to fix an iPhone stuck on the Apple logo. Again, the DFU mode will erase all the data from your iPhone, just like we mentioned in method #3.
This method is useful if you have an iPhone 6/6s model. Connect your iPhone to your PC and open iTunes. Then hold the Home button and Sleep/Wake button at the same time for 10 seconds.
The screen will turn black. Only release the Sleep/Wake button and wait for iTunes to display a confirming message. Release the Home button once you have the message. You are in DFU mode now and can use method #3 to restore your iPhone.
Method 5: Contact Apple support
If nothing works, it might be a hardware issue. Just connect with Apple customer support on the official Apple website. The customer support representative will explain how Apple will fix your phone.
We have shared some effective solutions you can use if your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo. We suggest you go for the safest method possible. And that is by using Tenorshare ReiBoot. You can even contact Apple support for help. But, before you do that, make sure you try Tenorshare to save both your time and money! Loved reading this post? Don’t forget to check out other informative posts on the blog!