Minecraft isn’t a new game that hit the stores just last year. It has been around for a good part of a decade. Officially released in November 2011, and developed earlier in 2009 by Mojang, it has continued to retain an interest in its gamers and every day adds new registered users to its list of 150 million registered users.
Fighting underwater is no easy quest – and let us not mistake you, when we say it is exactly as hard as you thought it could be, and even harder than that. What is hard about it – do you ask? Well, fighting underwater has consequences that could very well be dire, and is a slow overwhelming process that is difficult!
But the developers thought of this and decided to make it a little easier for gamers. You can use Respiration enchantment to breathe underwater and Aqua affinity. They have introduced a new feature in their Update Aquatic, by virtue of which, they have come up with the Trident and you can add impaling Minecraft to increase your powers.
What is a Trident?
As the name goes, it is a weapon, and as per the update wherein it was released to the public, it is to be used underwater. You can use it to swing it as well as throw with it. They are very strong and they have the ability to do more melee damage than a diamond sword, yes you heard that right! Their durability is as legit as that of an iron one, and you might want to store this weapon for all your special occasions for they are so powerful by impaling Minecraft enchantment!
Now you can find a trident, by only one way, that is, by defeating a drowned. But keep in mind only a few of the drowned carry tridents, and even a lesser number would drop them when they are dead. So, be careful – don’t go charging at an army of drowned expecting to find tridents everywhere, as you’ll only find two or three at the most.
How to add impaling Minecraft enchantment to Trident?
The minimal level required for impaling Minecraft is Level 1, and the maximum level for impaling Minecraft is Level 5. This means that the higher your level, the stronger and more robust the trident you’re in possession of. Having an impaling Minecraft enchantment to your Trident, increases your attack damage rate against sea creature mobs you might encounter. An impaled trident is especially useful against creatures like turtles, dolphins, elder guardians, guardians and squids.
How to use the enchanting table?
The impaling Minecraft enchantment can be added to any trident by the simple use of an anvil, or an enchanting table. To use an enchanting table, you need 1 enchanting table and 3 lapis lazuli.
- The first step of the impaling Minecraft specifies that you would need an item you want to enchant that should be present in your hotbar, and you must maximize the available enchantments by placing 15 bookshelves around the table in a particular encircling design.
- Find the table and make yourself stand in front of it, and then you’ll see your enchanting table is open – where you can also see the Enchant menu. This menu is made up of two boxes, and the first box must have what you want to enchant – that’s the trident, here and the second must have the three lapis lazuli. You would find three enchantment slots on the right, where the possible enchantment options for impaling Minecraft would be visible to you.
- To see which one you can avail for impaling Minecraft, you must see if you meet the experience level that is mentioned to unlock every possible enchantment option. You can unlock the first enchantment if you have 8 experience levels, and you can unlock the second enchantment level if you have 17 experience levels whereas you’ll be in a position to unlock the third enchantment if you have 30 experience levels to unlock it.
- If you have the creative mode, you’ll not be required to place the lapis lazuli in the second box. Besides, remember the higher the experience levels required to unlock the enchantment options, the better and more powerful it is.
- Once it is enchanted, you can hover over the Trident to see the new powers it has acquired. You can now add it to your inventory – and congratulate yourself, because you’re powerful and no matter if you’re battling underwater, you would not go gentle into the good night.
- You’ll know it is enchanted when all your experience points and lapis lazuli are spent, and your Trident glows purple! You might end up with an enchantment or more for the enchanting table adds more than one enchantment that you had originally selected.
How to use an anvil?
- Before you can use the impaling Minecraft, you need to enchant it. Add the anvil you have to your hotbar – so that it becomes an item you can use. After which, you must have your pointer which is a plus sign, placed towards the block where you want to place your anvil. The block would become highlighted in the game window.
- There are different game controls to place the anvil. It varies from a right click on the block, to a tap.
- Stand in front of the anvil – then the Repair & Name menu opens up. You can enchant the item – for this, you need the item and an enchanted book, after which you will move it to the inventory.
Other Enchantments available
You can enchant the trident, using a number of enchantments and tricks like Creating Blue Ice, creating a stonecutter or a fletching table. You can use channeling, which summons a lightning bolt when you throw the item at a mob under rain. You can use the curse of vanishing, which means, the weapon would disappear after the player dies. Impaling Minecraft allows to unleash better powers and defense against sea creatures.
Loyalty means it would return your item, if you throw it like a spear. Mending allows it to use xp to mend tools and do repairs as and when you need the same. Riptide propels a player forward if it is thrown at a player under rainfall, or water. Unbreaking ensures that the durability of the item in question is increased manifolds. One must also note that Channeling and Riptide are incompatible together, and cannot be combined when they are being used.