We cover all kinds of launches, trends, and outfits here at Who What Wear, but one of our newest topics is of particular importance: face masks. At the risk of sounding like a mom trying to convince her kids to wear a mask, nothing is cooler than safety, y’all. To that end, we’ve teamed up with Pinterest to launch the Make a Statement Mask Contest and encourage our readers to get creative with your face masks. We’re calling on you to create an imaginative, unique, self-expressive face mask for a chance to be featured on Who What Wear’s website and social as well as on Pinterest.
Here’s the full rundown:
1. The foundation of your mask should use two layers of sturdy fabric, and it must cover both your nose and mouth.
2. To enter, submit a short 20-to-60-second video of yourself using this submission form. In the video, wear your mask and tell us how you came up with the idea as well as a few tips for how others could re-create it. We recommend making your videos square (1:1) or vertical (2:3, 4:5, or 9:16).
3. Upload your video as a pin on Pinterest. View the instructions here.
4. Copy and paste a link to your video pin into the submission form mentioned in step two.
5. The deadline to submit is Friday, August 7, at 11:59 p.m. PT.
That’s it! We’re so excited to see your visionary designs. To help spark some ideas, we’ve included five stellar participants below.