Hi, Who What Wear readers,
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, I wanted to check in and share a bit about how the Who What Wear editors are approaching the situation. We’re working from home, and we’ll largely be continuing our regularly scheduled programming, bringing you the best in style, shopping, and beauty. We figure we’ll stick to what we do best knowing that sometimes a lighthearted distraction can be helpful. I’d like to share some content that may be relevant to what you’re experiencing now, including several pieces from our wellness sister site, THE/THIRTY.
– How meditation can help with stress, anxiety, and sleep
– Work-from-home outfits that balance comfort and confidence
– A guide to being a good friend in the age of social media (though, consider saving the IRL meetups for when things are back to normal)
– The best workouts from one of our editors who only exercises from home
– How germ experts would disinfect a home
– Productivity hacks that translate well to WFH
I’m also curious about what content you’d like to see from us. Hit us up on Instagram or in our Facebook group, Who What Wear Insiders, with any ideas, and we’ll make some content magic happen. That’s all for now. Stay safe!
Editor in Chief